Thursday, December 3, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

For this Thanksgiving all my Mom's side of the family went to my Aunt Nicole's house.  We started the day with food prep, appetizers, and football.  After that we ate dinner around 3:30 and I couldn't breathe because I was so full.  My uncle and I did the dishes when everyone finished dinner and we stuck my Grammy's famous apple pie in the oven to cook.  After about an hour, the pie was ready and we sat for dessert.  In total, I think we had three pies, 3 gallons of ice cream, and tons of coffee to keep people awake on the rides home.  After dinner with my Mom and her family, I went to my Dad's house where his girlfriend's family was getting ready to eat dinner.  When I arrived they were literally getting ready to eat dinner, so I powered through and ate a second Thanksgiving dinner, which was difficult.  Then we had so much food left, so we brought the left overs to my Dad's police station so he could give it to the officers who were working.  After that we all just sat around and talked until dessert was ready, which was a ton of cookies and pie again.  Finally, everything was cleaned and I was stuffed.  The day was definitely successful and the food I had was incredible.  When we were sitting at dinner everyone went around and said what they were thankful for, but I forgot to interview them about it, so I interviewed some of my teammates like Same did.  The interviews are posted below!


Amy Abdalla giving thanks:



Katrina Geiger giving thanks:



Molly Wolf giving thanks:




No comments:

Post a Comment