Thursday, November 19, 2015

Reflection #11

Last class was one of the best classes we have had so far because we actually had the chance to put our skills to the test.  Each group was assigned to interview Doc Chris about different aspects of his life - some of the categories included what it was like to be a producer, what it was like to work in the White House/ with Hollywood, and finally my group interviewed him about what it is like to be a professor.  We were the last group to go, so we headed into GreyComm Studio and watched the end of the previous group's interview.  

We chose Paul as our interviewer, while Hemon and I were on the camera, signaling how much time Paul had left.  We asked Doc a couple questions like what inspires him as a professor, what he learns from his students, and if he plans to retire a teacher or if he wants
to finish his career as another profession.  Another reason I enjoyed this class is because it allowed us to truly see how passionate Doc Chris is about his job and teaching.  When we interviewed him he was extremely personable and it is because of professors like him, students become passionate for learning.  I really hope we continue to do hands on work because that is when I feel I can really test what I have learned in the class.  I am really excited to continue the class and hoping we get to do much more in these last couple weeks.  I am still enjoying the direction of the class and love getting to know Doc as a person and a professor.  Below are some of the pictures from the interviews:




No comments:

Post a Comment